Monday, August 6, 2007

Cool stuff from Kodak Gallery

What do you get for people who have everything? Something with a picture on it!

I'm hooked on Kodak Gallery -- the prices are affordable, the quality of their products consistently high and I've even had a fantastic customer service experience.

That last point is remarkable because for me a fantastic customer service experience sounds like this, "We'd be happy to process that refund for you. It'll just take (a few minutes to a few days acceptable here) to post to your credit card account. Thank you for your business; we hope you'll be back again."

These are playing cards with a photo of my Mom breaking spontaneously into her Julie Andrews routine in Wengen, Switzerland. They're very thick, heavy cards and the photo is crystal clear -- I was pleasantly surprised when I visited her this summer and saw them for the first time. As you can imagine, I am not a frequently pleasantly surprised consumer, so when I say they're good, they're good. Of course, she loved the photo!

They were around $20, but they also double as a great souvenir! Kodak Gallery always has free shipping or 20 - 30% off specials going on, too.

No comments: